It's been awhile, but we're excited to offer a Holiday Stamp Camp!!!
Saturday, September 22 @ 11:00 am (check in at 10:45am)
Your registration fee includes 8 fun Holiday projects!! There will be some 3D projects, some GREAT cards – covering fall/winter holidays! All supplies provided! There will be door prizes, snack and lots of fun!
Door Prizes: Every participant will have her name entered upon arrival to have a chance to win door prize drawings! Prizes will include beautifully hand stamped items and/or Stampin’ Up! Products!
Grand Prize: For every $25 spent at Stamp Camp, you’ll get one entry for our Grand Prize – a box of Stampin’ Up! Goodies worth $50!! If you sign up to be a demonstrator at stamp camp, you'll receive 3 entries!!
Get *$10 off your order of $50 or more placed at Stamp Camp!
Cost is $30 per person
If you can't make it, but would like a packet with the project supplies, register for the "by mail" version for just $5 extra!!
You can click HERE to register online with a credit card, or download the flyer and mail it in!
Oh my goodness! How cute is this pillow box?!! Love it!!!
- Whisper White Card Stock: 2 ¾” x 3 ½” 7/8” x 4” scrap
- Gold Foil: 2” x 2”
- Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 2” x 2”
- Assemble pillow box by pinching the center and folding the ends in along the score lines. No adhesive needed. Note: the notched side is meant to be on top of the other.
- Die cut the smallest label shape from the Stitched Seasons framelits from the largest piece of whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp leaf image from the Blended Seasons stamp set using Memento black ink onto the left side of the label shape.
- Stamp the leaf image again onto a scrap of white. You will only need a couple of the smaller leaves from this piece.
- Color all the leaves on the label shape using the Stampin’ Blends (and a couple of the smaller ones on the scrap cardstock). I started with a layer of light daffodil, added a bit of light pumpkin along the veins of the leaves. Blended with the dark daffodil and then blended the entire leaf with the light daffodil. If you’d like a bit more orange, add a bit of the dark pumpkin.
- Add the label shape to the centre of the pillow box using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using black ink and trim ends as shown.
- Add this to the pillow box using dimensionals.
- Die cut the leaf/berry framelit from the granny apple green cardstock and tuck it under the greeting.
- Die cut the leaf framelit from the gold foil and tuck it under the greeting.
- Cut out two of the smaller leaves from the scrap and add them to the pillow box as shown in the photo.
- Night of Navy Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11”
- So Saffron Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”; scrap for die cutting
- Garden Impressions DSP: 3” x 3”
- Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon: 5” piece & 4” piece
- Score Night of Navy Card Stock at 5-1/2”; fold in half for card base
- Emboss So Saffron Card Stock with the Big Shot and Subtle Embossing Folder
- Adhere Garden Impressions DSP to top of So Saffron Card Stock
- Use the Big Shot with the 2nd largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to die cut the circle from the Whisper White Card Stock scrap
- Stamp sentiment in center of circle with Night of Navy Ink
- Stamp flowers with So Saffron Ink
- Stamp leaves with Soft Sea Foam Ink
- Adhere circle to center of Garden Impressions DSP square
- Wrap 5” piece of Gingham Ribbon around front of So Saffron Card Stock
- Tie 4” piece of Gingham Ribbon to attached piece
- Adhere So Saffron card front to Night of Navy card base
- Stamp Whisper White insert as desired
- Adhere inside card
- Thick Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 11”, 3 5/8” x 4 7/8” & Scraps for Flowers
- Daffodil Delight: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Stamp Circle with leave onto the white mat in Black Memento
- Color in leaves and Berries with the Light Old Olive Blend and Dark Calypso Coral Blend for the Berries
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Black in the center of the circle image
- Stamp one cluster of each flower in Black Memento
- Color with Pumpkin, Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Blends.
- Cut out flowers with the matching framelits
- Attach to the image you have stamped on the mat using Dimenstionals
- Tie Polka Dot Ribbon around the mat and into a bow on the front of the card.
- Attach White stamped mat to Daffodil Mat and add to card base with Dimensionals