Good morning!! I have a fun tutorial for you today -- a Shaker Card! These are so much fun, and so easy to make!
- Whisper White Thick: 6” x 6”, scored at 3”; 5 ¾”x 2 ¾”
- Night of Navy: 5 7/8” x 2 7/8”
- Window Sheet 5 ¾” x 2 ¾”
- Stamp large snowflake in Marina Mist, then small snowflake in Night of Navy ink, to create your own background. Make sure you stamp in a “close” pattern, so that you’ll see the snowflakes after cutting out the letters. You can also stamp more after cutting, if needed.
- Using the Big Shot and Large Letters Framelits, cut out the word “SNOW”—save the inside of the “O”
- Adhere the window sheet to the back of your stamped piece. Then apply the Foam Adhesive Strips to form border around your letters
- The easiest way I’ve found to get the glitter inside your window is to put the glitter onto the surface of the card, as shown:
- Then, adhere the stamped piece over the glitter