I promised you a whole week of Painted Harvest -- what do you think so far?!! This card strays away from the yellows that we've been seeing -- I like an orange sunflower!
- Crumb Cake 8½ x 5½ fold in half card base
- Cajun Craze 5¼ x 4
- Whisper white 5-1/8 x 3-7/8
- Stamp the big sunflower randomly onto the whisper white card stock, each sunflower stamp twice using the Crushed Curry ink. After you stamped the first image turn your stamp 90° and stamp again using Crushed Curry ink also.
- Stamp the smaller sunflower on top the Crushed Curry sunflower using Cajun Craze ink.
- Center circle using Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp the burlap back ground using Sahara Sand ink.
- Stamp the Hello using Cajun Craze ink.
- Assemble: adhere the whisper white stamped card stock into the Cajun craze and then onto Crumb Cake card base.
- Add the black rhinestone into the center of each flower.